as you know, I am back in full force and here is my next 1 in 10 card for you to check out and copy.
Stamp: Love Sparkles (13 rubber stamps, pg 53, 2017 Occasions Catalogue)
Paper: Sweet Sugar Plum, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Blushing Bride & Soft Sky CS, Falling in Love DSP
Ink: Sweet Sugar Plum, Sahara Sand
Tools: Layering Ovals & Stitched Shapes Framelits dies, Big Shot, Bitty Butterly punch
Embellishments:3/8" Rushed Ribbon, Pearls
1) Fold 8 1/2"x 5 1/2" piece of Sweet Sugar Plum CS, scored at 4 1/2"
2) Adhere 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Falling in Love DSP to 5 3/8" x 4 1/8" mat of Sahara Sand, adhere ribbon to this mat and glue all this to the main card. Adhere 5" x 3 3/4" of Very Vanilla CS to the inside of the card.
3) Stamp sentiment on 4" x 2 3/4" piece of Very Vanilla, cut out with largest of Stitches Shapes Oval, cut out Largest of Layering Ovals from piece of Sahara Sand CS. Glue together & adhere to card front using Dimensionals.
4) Punch out Bitty Butterflies in three colours, attach to card & decorate with pearls, use one butterfly for the inside
5) And you are DONE! Congratulations!
ENJOY MY VIDEO
This card was actually my first one of the video series. It is so easy to re-create, give it a try and share pictures of your card. Sale-A-Bration 2017 is ending soon, and I want you to enjoy my online-order incentive. Every customer who places a SAB qualifying order will receive a gift (embellishment) from me. Don't miss out!
My Online Store is the most convenient place to shop, it is open 24/7.
Thank you all for visiting my blog,
be happy, create and stamp with
TAKE ME BACK TO THE TOP