as you know, I am back in full force and here is my next 1 in 10 card for you to check out and copy.
Stamp: Love Sparkles (13 rubber stamps, pg 53, 2017 Occasions Catalogue)
Paper: Sweet Sugar Plum, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Blushing Bride & Soft Sky CS, Falling in Love DSP
Ink: Sweet Sugar Plum, Sahara Sand
Tools: Layering Ovals & Stitched Shapes Framelits dies, Big Shot, Bitty Butterly punch
Embellishments:3/8" Rushed Ribbon, Pearls
1) Fold 8 1/2"x 5 1/2" piece of Sweet Sugar Plum CS, scored at 4 1/2"
2) Adhere 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Falling in Love DSP to 5 3/8" x 4 1/8" mat of Sahara Sand, adhere ribbon to this mat and glue all this to the main card. Adhere 5" x 3 3/4" of Very Vanilla CS to the inside of the card.
3) Stamp sentiment on 4" x 2 3/4" piece of Very Vanilla, cut out with largest of Stitches Shapes Oval, cut out Largest of Layering Ovals from piece of Sahara Sand CS. Glue together & adhere to card front using Dimensionals.
4) Punch out Bitty Butterflies in three colours, attach to card & decorate with pearls, use one butterfly for the inside
5) And you are DONE! Congratulations!
TAKE ME BACK TO THE TOP