How to order
Not sure how to place an order? There are two options for you to do that:
24/7- Online ordering directly from Stampin’ Up! with Christine Alward as your designated demonstratorStep-by-Step:
1. Order Online HERE (be sure my name, Christine Alward is shown in the upper right corner)
2. Create your own personal account or sign in, if you already have one.
3. Start shopping by adding products you need to your "Shopping Bag" as you would do with any online order.
4. Bottom left side, you see a pop-up window asking you if have a HOST CODE - add it please, it is posted on the front page of my website. For orders of $200 or more I recommend NOT entering the Host Code, keep the Stampin' Rewards to yourself. Click APPLY then CHECK OUT
5. Enter your payment and shipping info - CONTINUE
6. REVIEW your order & SUBMIT your order.
Once your online order is completed, you will receive an email confirmation of the order from Stampin’ Up!
As part of the ordering process, you have the option to select your choice of contacts. If you select “No Contact”, your order will still be credited to Christine as demonstrator, but I will not know who the order was from and I will have no chance to thank you for your order or have your name entered in the "Host Code Draw".
From SU to You:
• Within 24 to 48 hours Stampin’ Up! will send you the email shipment confirmation containing the tracking number for your order
• All orders are shipped via UPS Standard directly to your Shipping Address
• If you are unavailable at the time of delivery. UPS will leave the package at your door or leave you a note.
24/7 ordering from Christine using e-mail
• Christine will then tally up your order and email you back with your order total.
• Christine will finalize payment for you and place the order from Stampin’ Up!
From Christine to SU to You:
• Within 24 to 48 hours Christine will e-mail you confirmation of shipment and your order’s tracking number
• All orders are shipped via UPS Standard directly to your Shipping Address or to Christine’s studio location for pick up.
• If you are unavailable at the time of delivery UPS will leave the package at your door or leave you a note.