Hurry and get your orders in by the end of March to enjoy Sale-a-Bration rewards. This popular sale is almost over and you won't want to miss out on the exclusive, limited time stamps and accessories you can earn for free!
In addition to other available Sale-A-Bration merchandise, Stampin' Up! is making some of our regular products earnable as Sale-A-Bration rewards.
Download the latest Special Release Sale-A-Bration Brochure!
Take note: Theorder numbers from the Special Release Brochure must be usedwhen redeeming free Sale-a-Bration product as these items have different numbers in the regular catalogues, and when you use those you will not get the product free.
Please enter this month's Host Code VUNN3FE7 before you submit your online order. For orders $200 and up you will be able to claim your own Stampin' Rewards.
Click here to place your order!
Have a fantastic weekend,
March brings us the beginning of spring and the end of Sale-a-Bration, so I have new ideas and projects blooming like wild! I can't wait to share them with you. Plus, when you join me this month you'll get to see the newly released Sale-a-Bration products - they are amazing!
Check out my events this month and be sure to RSVP, thanks!
VIEW ALL EVENTS
Be happy, and create and stamp a little ....
So let's recap - For only $135:
· You decide! Choose up to $165 of any Stampin' Up! products of your choice for your kit. Choose from current catalogues, bundles, and Clearance Rack.
· Two additional stamp sets! Only during Sale-a-Bration, choose Two Additional Sets! Any stamp set, any price!
· 20% discount! Enjoy a minimum of a 20% demonstrator discount every day.
· Free Shipping! The starter kit ships FREE for another 10% savings.
· No risk! You'll have through the end of your first full quarter to "test drive" demonstrator discounts and benefits.
· No penalty! If you reach $400 in sales by the end of your first full quarter, you automatically remain active for another quarter. If you don't reach $400 in sales, you can "drop" with no penalty, and you keep everything from your Starter Kit.
· No catch! There's no obligation to hold workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit.
Find our More | Starter Kit >
Explore All My Other Great Posts In My BLOG Section