BUY One Get One FREE
My 10-day BOGO event started today and ends on 31 March 2017.
There is still a good selection of retired product left to choose from.
Email me right away what you would like, and I will save your picks while you order your new product of same of higher value online. You must use Host Code DZS9UEFK for this BOGO event.
It feels like March-Madness around my place, I have done my annual spring cleaning! All of my products (stamp sets, Big Shot dies, punches, etc) that have retired are now available FREE to my customers. There is quite a lot of product I have to move out to make room for the new coming in May!
This is how it works:
Step 1: Email me the list of retired items you want, so I can put them on hold (24 hours). Shop from the current catalogues, e-mail me your order and I will submit your order for you, making sure there are no errors and you receive full credit. You will still have the chance to get FREE Sale-A-Bration items for each $60 you spend on product.
If you choose to place your own online order, you MUST use HOST CODE DZS9UEFK. Any order not using the host code will not qualify for the free retired products.
Step 2: If you have not already done so in Step 1, choose from my retired stamp sets, bundles, punches and Big Shot dies, and embossing folders. It is all FREE! You will shop from my list using the amount of money you have spent on your catalogue purchases, before shipping and tax.
Step 3: Wait for your order to arrive, as this takes time. Please know that I will be working as quickly as possible.
BOGO info "fine print": all free items are only available while supplies last and first come, first served, so you want to be quick. I will read the e-mails in the order in which I receive them. Should you be the 2nd person to request one item I will put you on a waiting list in case payment from the first person falls through.
I will update the list daily over the next 10 days.
Shipping & Tax: You won't pay shipping & tax on the retired items, but you will be responsible for the cost of me sending your retired products to your address via Canada Post. In addition you will be paying shipping & tax on your order from Stampin' Up!. If you live locally you can save shipping cost by picking up your retired products, but you will still need to finalize your order within 24 hours of selecting the FREE product.
READY TO SHOP? LET'S GO!
Check the full list in real time, as I will update the list as items have been spoken for. Items on hold are marked YELLOW, product "sold" will have a strikethrough.
E-mail me your questions, happy shopping!
Sale-A-Bration is almost finished for this year, and we all know that times flies when you’re having fun, right? There are only a few days are left to enjoy and take advantage of the year’s biggest promotion.
Stampin' Up! decided to place the cherry on top of the final days of Sale-A-Bration, by adding seven new products, see them all listed below.
- 147361 2016-2018 In-Clour 81/2"x11" Cardstock
- 147365 Party Animal Designer Series Paper
- 147363 Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper
- 147364 Tasty Treats Specialty Designer Series Paper
- 147362 Party Animal Designer Washi Tape
- 147360 Seaside Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- 147356 Sparkle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
And if you join my Stamping Birds Team you get two stamp sets for free! That is up to a $136 value added to your starter kit!
My gift offer for any qualifying SAB order still stands.
Please use Host Code 9CNHN7RZ for Online Orders.
Enjoy your day, be happy, create and stamp your hearts out!
as you know, I am back in full force and here is my next 1 in 10 card for you to check out and copy.
Stamp: Love Sparkles (13 rubber stamps, pg 53, 2017 Occasions Catalogue)
Paper: Sweet Sugar Plum, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Blushing Bride & Soft Sky CS, Falling in Love DSP
Ink: Sweet Sugar Plum, Sahara Sand
Tools: Layering Ovals & Stitched Shapes Framelits dies, Big Shot, Bitty Butterly punch
Embellishments:3/8" Rushed Ribbon, Pearls
1) Fold 8 1/2"x 5 1/2" piece of Sweet Sugar Plum CS, scored at 4 1/2"
2) Adhere 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Falling in Love DSP to 5 3/8" x 4 1/8" mat of Sahara Sand, adhere ribbon to this mat and glue all this to the main card. Adhere 5" x 3 3/4" of Very Vanilla CS to the inside of the card.
3) Stamp sentiment on 4" x 2 3/4" piece of Very Vanilla, cut out with largest of Stitches Shapes Oval, cut out Largest of Layering Ovals from piece of Sahara Sand CS. Glue together & adhere to card front using Dimensionals.
4) Punch out Bitty Butterflies in three colours, attach to card & decorate with pearls, use one butterfly for the inside
5) And you are DONE! Congratulations!
TAKE ME BACK TO THE TOP