Do you wish you could go away to work on your own creative projects?
Are you looking for focused and designated creative time?
Maybe you are not able to go away for an entire weekend due to other commitments.
This local Creative Retreat might be the answer for you to getting some serious crafting time without having to commit to an entire weekend away from home!
Consider attending this event where you will have plenty of dedicated crafting time to work on any of your crafty projects (quilting, memory keeping, card making, and painting – whatever you like!)
What is included in this one-day event?
- Lunch and dinner – mostly homemade and delicious
- Snacks and drinks (tea, coffee, water)
- Make & Take project
- $50 treat bag and a few surprises throughout the day
- Your own dedicated crafting space
- Access to all my stamps, punches, Big Shot dies and inks
- Optional mini-class available at additional fee.
Receive all this for just $85 and still be able to sleep in your own bed.
A $50 non-refundable deposit is due at time of registration, with the balance due 1 month prior to the event.
NOTE: This event is open to anyone who loves to craft and will be held at my studio in Upper Tantallon.
Next Creative Retreat:
March 31st, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (Reservation is OPEN NOW, full payment due by February 28th)
Future Creative Retreat dates:
May 5th, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
Oct 20th – 21st – two day event – more info to be posted in near future
It is my passion to spoil my customers! I can hardly wait to see you all at one of my events.
Be happy, and create & stamp a little.
Supply List for card on left of this picture:
Stamps: Heartfelt Blooms SAB 2018
Paper: Dapper Denim, Very Vanilla, Eastern Palace Specialty DSP, Gold Foil sheet
Ink: Dapper Denim
Embellishments: Gold Metallic Thread, Glitter Enamel Dots, Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers
Adhesives: Stampin’ Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Fast Fuse
Dapper Denim – 11”x 4 ¼”scored at 5 ½”
Very Vanilla – 5 ¼”x4” for inside; 4 5/8” x 3 3/8’ for front panel
Gold Foil – 4 ¾””x 3 ½”
Eastern Palace Specialty DSP – 5 ¼””x 4”
Fold card base along score line
Adhere DSP to front
For inside layer: Stamp sentiment onto the larger piece of Very Vanilla, embellish with Gold Vinyl Sticker strip and attach to the inside of the card
Stamp the flower image onto the smaller piece of Very Vanilla, adhere it to the gold foil, wrap Gold Metallic Thread around the bottom part of the mat, adhere to back with Glue Dots.
Gather the tread in the center, secure with one Glue Dot and cover glue dot with Enamel Dot
Mount to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals
Order your supplies for this card and get the Heartfelt Blooms stamp set FREE as your Sale-a-Bration choice.
144148 Eastern Palace Cardstock Pack
144147 Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper
144150 Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers
132622 Gold Foil Sheets
101650 Very Vanilla 8 1/2" x 11" Cardstock
144200 Glitter Enamel Dots
138401 Gold Metallic Thread
REMINDER: Use my January Host Code KMDQ7XUR for your Online Order, and don't forget my SAB Incentives, I'd love to treat and surprise you at the end of March.
Enjoy your day, and don't forget to create and stamp a little ....
I hope you found a little time to look through the Occasions Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration brochure. There are so many awesome new ideas, lots of new product we all wish to get our hands on, so let me help you with that
Let's CELEBRATE Sale-a-Bration with Create & Stamp incentives:
1) In January, February and March - place one monthly minimum $60 order through my Online Store using the Host Code of the month (for Jan use KMDQ7XUR) and the end of March you will have earned 3 free Sale-a-Bration items AND a $10 Product Credit from me to be used towards your April order. To redeem the credit you have to contact me directly so I can apply the $10 credit at check-out.
2) In January, February and March - place one monthly minimum $120 order through my Online Store using the Host Code of the month (for Jan use KMDQ7XUR) and by the end of March you will have earned 6 free Sale-a-Bration items AND a $20 Product Credit from me to be used towards your April order. To redeem the credit you have to contact me directly so I can apply the $20 credit at check-out.
3) Throughout the SAB period I will be sending "SAB tutorials" to customers who shop with me. you can expect a different design for each month.
4) Every customer who places an order of $200 or more during the Sale-a-Bration period will receive recognition and they will earn a ballot for a draw of a current Stampin' Up! product.
Let me point out that pre-paid subscriptions will also earn you free SAB product. 1 FREE for 3-months, 2 FREE for 6 months. Don't miss out, order your code today! From past experience January kits followed the Valentine theme, and you certainly do not want to miss the Paper Pumpkin Anniversary kit in March.
As always, I am here for you, just ask me your questions, maybe leave me a comment or contact me by e-mail or though the Create & Stamp facebook page. I'd love to send you my newsletter, contact me to sign up.
Be happy, and - as often as you can - create and stamp a little,
The biggest sale of the year!
Earn free, exclusive products with every qualifying order.
Happy New Year! I hope your New Year is off to a great start!
Personally, I think the New Year really kicks off on January 3rd when the new Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration start.
The Occasions Catalogue is blooming with everything you need for your Spring occasions and holidays from Valentine's to Father's Day.
Sale-a-Bration is the most popular sale of the year because you get bonus rewards whether you shop, host, or join.
- SHOP - Choose FREE exclusive reward stamp sets or other items with each purchase of $60. New this year - earn even bigger rewards when you spend $120.
- HOST - Earn EXTRA Stampin' Rewards with party sales of $330.
- JOIN - Choose $165 in Stampin' Up! products, plus choose 2 additional FREE stamp sets, all for only $135
DOWNLOAD THE SAB BROCHURE
Earn the amazing Amazing You Stamp Set and Celebrate You Thinlits Dies by Stampin' Up! for FREE when you make a qualifying purchase during Stampin' Up!'s annual Sale-A-Bration event.
My calendar fills quickly this time of year so please contact me today to schedule your event!
Be happy, and create and stamp a little ....
TAKE ME BACK TO THE TOP