Happy mail is on the way to customers who placed an order with me in March. They all receive the full card kit, including measurements and tutorial to re-create this card.
For anyone who'd like to give it a try, here is the supply list and instructions.
Supply List: Stamps: 146667 – Itty Bitty Greetings; Paper: Blueberry Bushel, Pineapple Punch, Whisper White, Gold Glimmer Paper; Ink: Blueberry Bushel; Tools: Daisy punch, ½” circle punch, Stampin’ Trimmer, Big Shot, Layered Leaves Embossing Folder; Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
- SCORE Blueberry Bushel cardstock at 5 ½”, fold and burnish on score line.
- EMBOSS Pineapple Punch mat with Layered Leaves Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- PUNCH OUT two daisies and attach off-set with Mini Glue Dots, add Gold Glimmer Paper circle to center
- STAMP message in Blueberry Bushel ink, make sure to leave room for the daisy
- ADHERE Whisper White strip with words to Blueberry Bushel strip, then glue to front of embossed mat.
- MOUNT mat to card front with Dimensionals, attach the daisy with Dimensional as well
- STAMP a message of your choice on the inside mat, adhere it and another easy card is DONE!
Mark your calendars, join us when we kick-start the Holiday crafting season in great style.
Preparations have started, we have lots of plans and ideas for our “Festive“ event.
Stay tuned for more info!
Wishing you a good day, hope you find time to create and stamp a little....
- Dayes: March 1–31, 2019
- Any order qualifies, use Host Code NT9BT3RF for your Online Orders under $200
- No limits apply during the sales period
- Sale-A-Bration Coordination products are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders
- Sale-A-Bration Coordination products can be added to a Starter Kit
- Sale-A-Bration Coordination products are offered until March 31 or while supplies last
Let me know if you have any questions, call text or email me, I am here to help and assist.
Weekend is coming, Winter is more than half-way done, let’s celebrate with some colourful floral desgns!
Happy stamping everyone, gooe you find time to create and stamp a little bit.
TAKE ME BACK TO THE TOP