Country Club Suite & Father's Day Card Tutorial
Country Club Spotlight
This year celebrate Dad like the champion he is. The Country Club Suite is a classic blend of argyle, plaid, and iconic golf images. It's perfect for Father's Day, masculine birthday cards, and sporty themed projects, too.
The Absolutely Argyle 3D Embossing Folder is sure to be a hit for everything from Father's Day to baby showers, so you'll definitely want it on your shopping list!
This card is rich in colour, texture, and details. It features heat embossing, dry embossing, and distressing techniques. This card will score your a hole-in-one this Father's Day!
Be happy, create and stamp a little ....
VIEW THE COUNTRY CLUB SUITE ONLINE HERE
Father's Day Card
- Cut Poppy Parade cardstock to 5-1/2" x 8-1/2". Score at 4-1/4" along the 8-1/2" side. Fold to create the card.
- Emboss 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Poppy Parade cardstock with the Absolutely Argyle Embossing Folder.
- Use the Whisper White Ink Refill to ink the Uninked Stampin' Pad. Ink a Sponge Dauber by dabbing it on the ink pad.
- Lightly sponge the embossed cardstock with Whisper White ink to give it a distressed look. Allow to dry completely and then adhere to card front.
- Adhere 5-1/2" x 1/2" Gold Foil strip to card front with Glue Dots. Adhere 5-1/2" x 1" argyle patterned Country Club Designer Series Paper to card slightly overlapping the top edge of the Gold Foil strip.
- Die cut Smoky Slate cardstock with the Stitched Rectangle die that measures about 4" x 2". Adhere to card front over the paper strips with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Rub an Embossing Buddy over a scrap piece of Basic Gray cardstock. Stamp Father's Day greeting from the Clubhouse stamp set with VersaMark ink on the cardstock. Cover generously with White Stampin' Emboss Powder. Tap off excess powder and heat emboss with the Heat Tool.
- Die cut with shield-shaped die from the Golf Club Dies. Place several Stampin' Dimensionals behind the die cut.
- Unravel Poppy Parade Baker's Twine and cut a few different strands. Wrap loosely behind sentiment and stick to the Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp the golf club image five times on scrap Whisper White cardstock.
- Die cut the golf club images with the coordinating die from the Golf Club Dies. Cut out 10 blank golf clubs from Whisper White cardstock.
- Layer two blank golf club shapes and adhere with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Adhere a stamped image to the top. This creates dimension and a sturdier piece that will layer nicely without bending. Repeat for the remaining 8 blank die cuts and 4 stamped die cuts.
- Stagger heights and flip to fit the five golf clubs onto centre panel. Adhere with Glue Dots.
- Add shield with Baker's Twine using the attached Stampin' Dimensionals.
SUPPLIES:STAMPS: Clubhouse (#151583)
CARDSTOCK: Whisper White (#100730), Poppy Parade (#119793), Basic Gray (#121044), Smoky Slate (#131202), Gold Foil Sheets (#132622)
PAPER: Country Club Designer Series Paper (#151314)
INK: VersaMark (#102283), Uninked Stampin’ Pad & Whisper White Refill (#147277), Jet Black StazOn (#101406) or Tuxedo Black Memento (#132708)
ACCESSORIES: Stampin’ Emboss Powder White (#109132), Country Club Twine Combo Pack (#151318)
ADHESIVES: Snail (#104331), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430), Mini Glue Dots (#103683), Fine-Tip Glue Pen (#138309) or Multipurpose Liquid Glue (#110755)
TOOLS: Sponge Daubers (3133773), Stitched Rectangle Dies (#148551), Golf Club Dies (#151580), Absolutely Argyle 3D Embossing Folder (#151590), Embossing Buddy (#103083), Heat Tool (#129053)
In case you need any of the above supplies. please support my small business by shopping in my ONLINE STORE - THANK YOU!
TAKE ME BACK TO THE TOP