Happy Father's Day Card - FREE Tutorial
Fear not my creative friends! The Well Suited Suite is here, and it is the perfect solution we have been searching to find for those hard-to-create masculine cards. This suite is ideal for masculine birthdays, Father's Day, and a few more unexpected uses, too.
The tutorial below creates layers of texture with stamped images, a popped-up frame technique, twine, and stamped Designer Series Paper.
Well Suited Popped-Out Frame Card
1) Cut Night of Navy cardstock to 5-1/2" x 8-1/2". Score at 4-1/4" along the 8-1/2" side. Cut a Night of Navy cardstock to 5-1/2" x 4-1/4". Cut Basic White cardstock to 4" x 5-1/4" and adhere inside the card as a writing surface.
2) Stamp tie image from Handsomely Suited stamp set across the Night of Navy 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" cardstock with Night of Navy ink. Rotate the image 180 degrees each time. You can start in the center and work out or start at one edge and work your way across the card.
3) Use the 4-5/16" x 3" Stitched Rectangle die to die cut a rectangle from the center of the stamped cardstock. This die created stitching on either side of the die cut rectangle.
4) Adhere the outer die cut frame to the card front with Stampin' SEAL. Wrap about 30" of the Night of Navy twine from the Well Suited Twine Combo Pack around the die cut rectangle about 5-6 times. Adhere or knot the ends on the back of the cardstock. Adhere inside the coordinating frame, like a puzzle piece, but popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.
5) Cut striped Well Suited Designer Series Paper to 2-3/4" x 2-1/4". Adhere centered on the card front with Stampin' SEAL or Stampin' Dimensionals.
6) Stamp greeting on scrap Basic White cardstock with Basic Gray ink. Die cut greeting with die from the Tasteful Labels Dies. Adhere to card front with Stampin' SEAL.
7) Stamp bow tie image on paisley Well Suited Designer Series Paper using Basic Gray ink. Die cut with coordinating die from the Suit & Tie Dies. Adhere to bottom of label with Stampin' SEAL or Stampin' Dimensionals.
STAMPS: Handsomely Suited Cling Stamp Set (#154444)
PAPER: Night Of Navy (#100867), Basic White (#159276), Well Suited Designer Series Paper (#154562)
INK: Night Of Navy (#147110), Basic Gray (#149165)
TOOLS: Suit & Tie Dies (#154322, Tasteful Labels Dies (#152886), Stitched Rectangles Dies (#151820), Stamparatus (#146276) optional
ADHESIVES: Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430), Stampin' SEAL (#152813)
EMBELLISHMENTS: Well Suited Twine Combo Pack (#154566)
TIP: Use the Stamparatus (#146276) to evenly position the stamped tie images.
Check out Coordinating Products
And one more idea:
TAKE ME BACK TO THE TOP