Hydrangea Hill Suite
Hydrangeas represent gratitude, grace, abundance, and beauty. The Hydrangea Hill Suite makes it simple to add the beauty and grace of hydrangea flowers to your Spring projects of all kinds.
The two-step style of this set makes it quick and easy to create simple stamped cards that wow. Add in the coordinating dies, paper, and embellishments from this suite and you can step it up and let your creative style bloom abundantly!
Below you find instructions on how to make a cute card/gift box using product from this suite. Let's make it and gift it to someone dear to you, who will appreciate and enjoy your handmade gift.
Be happy, create and stamp a little ....
Hydrangea Hill Card/Gift Box
1) Assemble the Acetate Card Box - it's super-easy and no adhesives are required! Squeeze the long edges of the flat-folded box to pop it open. Fold in the small flaps and then the large flap on each end.
2) Cut Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper to 5-3/4" x 12". Add Tear & Tape or Stampin' SEAL+ to one 5-3/4" edge. Adhere starting at the center of the box back, tightly wrap the paper around the box. Use your fingers to lightly crease the paper at each edge. Add adhesive to the remaining 5-3/4" edge and press to complete the wrap.
3) Cut Hydrangea Hill Mercury Glass Designer Acetate to 3-1/2" x 4-3/4". Adhere to center of box front with Glue Dots. Place the Glue Dots in areas where the Mercury Glass pattern is solid so they don't show through.
4) Use Tuxedo Black Memento ink and scrap Basic White cardstock and stamp three of the large outline flower image from the Hydrangea Haven stamp set. Also stamp nine of the smaller coordinating group of hydrangea outline flowers.
5) Ink the coordinating background fill stamp for the hydrangea flower with Rococo Rose ink. Stamp off once to lighten the colour and stamp onto one of the stamped outline images. Repeat with both Highland Heather and Seaside Spray inks.
6) Use a Stamping Sponge or Sponge Dauber to add Rococo Rose ink to the smaller coordinating background fill stamp and stamp onto one of the smaller outline flower images. Repeat twice more using a varying amount of ink with each to create even more dimension. Repeat this step to create 3 smaller flower images in both Highland Heather and Seaside Spray inks.
7) Ink the leaf and stem fill stamp with Old Olive ink and stamp onto the three large outline flower images. Stamp greeting on 1-5/8" x 3/8" Basic White cardstock with Old Olive ink. Banner cut the ends of the strip. Ink the watercolor splotch image with Old Olive ink. Stamp off twice and stamp over the label with the greeting.
8) Die cut all the stamped images with the coordinating Hydrangea Dies. Also die cut the label image from Basic White cardstock.
9) Layer the three smaller flower images on their coordinating larger flower and adhere with Stampin' Dimensionals.
10) Adhere the Seaside Spray flower to the box with Glue Dots. Layer the Highland Heather and Rococo Rose flowers over the top with Stampin' Dimensionals.
11) Adhere the die cut label to the flowers with Glue Dots and add the greeting label to it with Stampin' Dimensionals.
12) Tie a bow in a 12" piece of white twine from the Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack and adhere above the label with a Glue Dot. Now fill the box with coordinating stamps cards or other treats, like chocolates wrapped in the Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper.
Hydrangea Haven stamp & dies bundle (#156251)
Hydrangea Haven Photopolymer Stamp Set (#154470)
Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper (#154570), Hydrangea Hill Mercury Glass Designer Acetate (#154574), Basic White (#159276)
Tuxedo Black Memento (#132708), Old Olive (# 147090), Highland Heather (#147103), Rococo Rose (#150080), Seaside Spray (#150085)
Hydrangea Dies (#154326), Stamping Sponges (#141337) or Sponge Daubers (#133773)
Glue Dots (#103683), Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430), Tear & Tape Adhesive (#138995) or Stampin' SEAL+ (#149699)
Acetate Card Boxes (#144628), Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack (#154579)
And last but not least, here is one more card for you to create with the Hydrangea Hill suite, enjoy!
VIEW THE SUITE ONLINE
TAKE ME BACK TO THE TOP