You may want to grab a cup of cocoa and a cozy sweater before you sit down to create with the Snowflake Splendor Suite! This stamp and die bundle will help you create a blizzard of snowflakes for the perfect storm of winter crafting.
Be happy, create and stamp a little ....
The Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper complements the stamps and dies with hand-painted, watercolor snowflakes in lots of icy purples and blues.
The tutorial I'm sharing changes up the colours and design for a bit of rustic glamour and a little tweak to the standard card size.
Rustic Glam Snowflake Wishes Card
1) Cut Crumb Cake cardstock to 5-1/2" x 8". Score at 4" along the 8" side. Fold on score line. (NOTE: This card is slightly more narrow than the standard 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" card, but the overall size will be standard since the banner label extends out to 4-1/4").
2) Create your own Snowflake Designer Series Paper by stamping at least 5 different sizes of Snowflake Wishes snowflakes onto card front with Whisper White Craft ink. Set aside to dry or speed drying time with the Heat Tool.
3) Cut Real Red pinstripe 'Tis the Season Designer Series Paper to 4" x 1-1/4". Adhere to the top of the 4" x 5-1/2" card front.
4) Use the Triple Banner Punch to punch one end of a 5-1/4" x 1" strip of Whisper White cardstock.
5) Stamp greeting on center of strip with VersaMark ink. Cover generously with Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder. Tap off excess powder. Heat emboss with the Heat Tool.
6) Add greeting to card with Stampin' Dimensionals so it is just covering the bottom edge of the Real Red patterned paper.
7) Die cut Gold Foil Sheet with the second, third, and fourth smallest So Many Snowflakes Dies.
8) Adhere snowflakes to card with Glue Dots.
9) Add the clear Wonderful Gems with their gold flecks to the center of each stamped and each die cut snowflake.
STAMPS & DIES: Snowflake Wishes Bundle (#155172)
PAPER: Crumb Cake (#120953), Whisper White Thick (#140272), Gold Foil Sheets (#132622), 'Tis The Season Designer Series Paper (#153489)
INK: Whisper White Uninked Pad & Refill (#147277), VersaMark Pad (#102283)
TOOLS: Banner Triple Punch (#138292), Heat Tool (#129053)
EMBELLISHMENTS: Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder (#109129), Wonderful Gems (#153536)
ADHESIVES: Stampin' SEAL (#152813), Mini Glue Dots (#103683), Stampin' Dimensional (#104430)
TIPS: The Whisper White Craft Ink is a nice thick, opaque pigment ink that gives excellent coverage. It takes more time to dry than Classic ink. The Heat Tool can be used to speed up drying time and prevent smearing. The ink pad comes uninked so you can adjust how juicy you make the pad. Ink the Uninked Whisper White Craft Pad with the included Whisper White Craft Ink Refill. Use a Bone Folder or Palette Knife to smooth the ink into the pad. It will need to be reinked frequently and almost every time you use it.
In case you need any of the above supplies, please support my small business by shopping in my ONLINE STORE - THANK YOU!
TAKE ME BACK TO THE TOP