World of Good Suite - Suitcase Box Tutorial
Explore a wold of creative adventures with the World of Good suite! This suite has an antique, old-world elegance that makes it ideal for creating decor, preserving treasured travel memories, and designing those ever-elusive masculine cards.
This suite includes the Beautiful World stamp and die bundle, foil accented World of Good Specialty Designer Series Paper, a coordinating Memories & More card pack, and antiqued embellishments that will make your projects rich in detail.
Let's get this adventure started with an out-of-the-box creation using a new Mini Paper Pumpkin box!
Be happy, create and stamp a little ...
WORLD OF GOOD SUITCASE BOX
1) Add Tear & Tape around all the edges of an unfolded Mini Paper Pumpkin Box.
2) Adhere a sheet of World of Good Designer Series Paper to the box using the Tear & Tape.
3) Carefully cut around the box with Paper Snips. Once it's all cut out, fold the box.
4) Cut a piece of Misty Moonlight cardstock to 5/8" x 4-1/2". Use a Bone Folder to curve the centre of the strip.
5) Adhere to top of box as a handle using Tear & Tape. Add Antiqued Corners over each end of the handle with Mini Glue Dots.
6) Punch two patterns of Designer Series Paper and one Memories & More card with the Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch. Adhere to box front with Stampin' Seal.
7) Die cut globe image from Crumb Cake cardstock with World Map die.
8) Stamp compass rose image onto the die cut several times with Crumb Cake ink. Adhere to box front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue or Mini Glue Dots
9) Stamp greeting on scrap Whisper White cardstock with Cinnamon Cider ink. Die cut with a square Stitched Shapes die. Adhere to box front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
10) Cut two pieces of Suede Ribbon Trim to 16" long. Adhere one end of each ribbon inside the top box flap with Tear & Tape. Slide an Antique Slide onto each ribbon so it sits on the front of the box. Wrap the ribbon around the box and buckle the end into the slide. Trim ribbon ends to fit. The buckle slides allow the box to be easily opened and closed.
11) Fill box with small cards, tags, or candy. Or fill it with trip photos and memorabilia and use it as decor.
STAMPS: Stamp Set Cling Beautiful World (#152994)
PAPER: Whisper White cardstock (#100730), Crumb Cake cardstock (#120953), Mossy Meadow cardstock (#133676), World Of Good Specialty Designer Series Paper (#152491)
INK: Crumb Cake ink pad (#147116),
Cinnamon Cider ink pad (#153114),
ADHESIVE: Mini Glue Dots (#103683), Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430), Stampin' Seal (#152813), Tear & Tape (#138995), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (#110755)
TOOLS: Stitched Shapes Dies (#152323), Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch (#152709), World Map Dies (#152712), Paper Snips (#103579), Bone Folder (#102300)
EMBELLISHMENTS: Mini Paper Pumpkin Box (#153069), Antiqued Corners & Slides Elements (#152471), Early Espresso Faux Suede Trim (#152472)
KITS: World Of Good Memories & More Card Pack (#153600)
TIPS: Use a Bone Folder to curve the cardstock strip used for the handle. The Bone Folder will stretch and bend the paper fibres without creasing, giving you a smoother handle.
In case you need any of the above supplies, please support my small business by shopping in my ONLINE STORE - THANK YOU!
TAKE ME BACK TO THE TOP