Birthday Bonanza Suite & Tag Card Tutorial
Birthday Bonanza Spotlight
The Birthday Bonanza Suite is a wild collection of adorable animals that are perfect for bring out the fun in any party!
The Bonanza Buddies photopolymer stamp set is filled with lots of layering pieces so you can create festive images in any colour combinations you desire.
The coordinating Bonanza Dies makes it simple to cut out and build your animal friends.
The Bonanza Buddies bundle is ideal for creating cards, tags, and treats for kids and will even bring a smile to those young at heart.
This sweet and playful card features soft, bright colours and a design that is perfect for a birthday or even a baby shower. The party hat does double-duty as a stamped border for a touch of detail and texture. I think you'll love creating this sweet card!
Be happy, create and stamp a little ....
VIEW BIRTHDAY BONANZA SUITE ONLINE HERE
Let me help you make this cute kids' birthday card, just follow the instructions below:
Tag Note Card
- Cut Pool Party cardstock to 5" x 7". Score at 3-1/2" along the 7" side.
- Create a border at the bottom of the card front with party hat image from the Bonanza Buddies stamp set. Stamp the image in alternating directions with Coastal Cabana ink.
- Die cut Whisper White cardstock using the tag from the Bonanza Dies. Stamp the balloon strings image about 1/3 from the left with Gray Granite ink.
- Tie Whisper White Baker's Twine in a bow on the tag. Adhere to card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- On scrap Whisper White stamp the following images. Stamp the koala image with Gray Granite ink. Stamp the lion body and head and one balloon circle with Daffodil Delight ink. Stamp the faces on the koala and lion with Basic Gray ink. Stamp the lion mane and tail with Pumpkin Pie ink. Stamp the party hat and balloon circle with Flirty Flamingo ink. Stamp the hat pom pom and balloon circle with Coastal Cabana ink.
- Die cut all stamped images with the coordinating dies from the Bonanza Dies.
- Assemble lion image and party hat using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Layer animals, party hat, and balloons on the the tag with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp "Let's celebrate you!" greeting on scrap Whisper White cardstock with Basic Gray ink. Cut each word apart using Paper Snips. Adhere so the right edge of each word goes off the right edge of the tag.
- Add several Iridescent Sequins to the tag and card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
SUPPLIES:STAMPS: Bonanza Buddies (#151567)
CARDSTOCK: Whisper White (#100730), Pool Party (#122924)
INK: Flirty Flamingo (#147052), Pumpkin Pie (#147086), Daffodil Delight (#147094), Coastal Cabana (#147097), Gray Granite (#147118), Basic Gray (#149165)
ACCESSORIES: Baker's Twine Solid Whisper White (#124262), Iridescent Sequin Assortment (#144212)
ADHESIVES: SNAIL (#104331), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (#110755)
TOOLS: Bonanza Dies (#151566)
TAKE ME BACK TO THE TOP