Best Dressed Mother's Day Card
Best Dressed Spotlight
Celebrate your inner diva in style with the Best Dressed Suite! This fun and flirty Dressed To Impress stamp set includes images and sassy greetings to help you create the ultimate in fashionable paper crafting.
The All Dressed Up Dies include dies that coordinate with the stamp images, plus dies to make an awesome 3D purse! This bundle is one you'll want to add to your spring fashion collection now and will continue to enjoy season after season.
The note card project highlights an unexpected use for the purse handle die from the All Dressed Up Dies, heat embossing, and the stamping off technique. The soft colours and fashionable floral and stripe design are perfect for spring occasions. Make this card for Mother's Day, bridal showers, birthdays, and much more!
Be happy, create and stamp a little ....
VIEW BEST DRESSED SUITE ONLINE HERE
I can help you make this cute Mother's day Note Card, just follow the instructions below:
Mother's Day Note Card
- Cut Grapefruit Grove cardstock to 5" x 7". Score at 3-1/2" along the 7" side. Fold to create the note card.
- Die cut a scrap piece of paper that is at least 4" long into six strips using the purse handle/strip die from the All Dressed Up Dies. 5 strips will be used on the card and 1 will be used for spacing.
- Place one strip, without adhesive along the left edge of the card front as a spacing template. Hold it in place and adhere a strip next to it with the excess length off the top and bottom of the card. Move the template strip to the right side of the strip you just glued down. Repeat until you have 5 strips adhered to the card front. Trim off excess length even with the top and bottom edges of the card.
- Next, use Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder to heat emboss the perfume bottle and flower images from the Dressed To Impress stamp set. Start by rubbing the Embossing Buddy over Whisper White cardstock to reduce static.
- Stamp the perfume bottle with VersaMark ink on Whisper White cardstock. Cover generously with Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder. Tap off excess powder. Carefully use the Heat Tool to heat emboss the image.
- Repeat the steps to heat emboss three of the small single flower images and three of the double flower images.
- Use the watercolour wash stamp images from the Dressed To Impress stamp set to "colour in" the perfume bottle and flower images. To get a soft effect, ink the stamp and stamp off once on scrap paper before stamping onto the embossed image. Use stamped off Granny Apple Green for the leaves. Use stamped off Coastal Cabana for the larger single flowers and the smaller double flowers. Use stamped off Grapefruit Grove ink for the perfume bottle and larger double flowers.
- Die cut flower and perfume bottle images with the coordinating All Dressed Up Dies.
- Adhere die cut flowers to card front with Mini Glue Dots and the die cut perfume bottle with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting from Dressed To Impress stamp set onto Coastal Cabana cardstock with Bermuda Bay ink. Die cut greeting with label die from the All Dressed Up Dies. Adhere across perfume bottle.
- Use the Fine-Tip Glue Pen to or Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere From My Heart Faceted Gems to the card.
SUPPLIES:STAMPS: Dressed to Impress (#151666)
CARDSTOCK: Whisper White (#100730), Coastal Cabana (#131297), Grapefruit Grove (#146972), Petal Pink (#146985)
INK: VersaMark (#102283), Granny Apple Green (#147095), Bermuda Bay (#147096), Coastal Cabana (#147097), Grapefruit Grove (#147142)
ACCESSORIES: Stampin’ Emboss Powder Gold (#109129), From My Heart Faceted Gems (#151154)
ADHESIVES: SNAIL (#104331), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430), Mini Glue Dots (#103683), Fine-Tip Glue Pen (#138309) or Multipurpose Liquid Glue (#110755)
TOOLS: All Dressed Up Dies (#151665), Heat Tool (#129053), Embossing Buddy (#103083)
TAKE ME BACK TO THE TOP