Wednesday, April 27, 2022, 07:00pm - 08:00pm
Spring is on it's way, the nights are slowly getting a little brighter and I am ready to stamp into spring with these gorgeous, colourful designs. This stamp set is a two-step set. Learn how to make some dynamic stamped flowers. Stampin’ Up! made these gorgeous 3D flowers from die cuts that you can just fold up and layer. They are truly stunning and fun to work with.
You can join my Facebook Group and watch at 7:00pm AST on 27 April. I will show how I make these cards. Not on Facebook? Join me on my YouTube channel, WATCHING IS FREE!
You will need your own stamps and ink, but the rest is included.
- 4-card class with PDF, free with a $45 order using Host Code N7CAETRW
- Tutorial Only - $25 (free for my team)
Packets and/or emailed directions will go out by Friday, 29 April. Get your packets, pre-embossed, bows tied, and pre-cut, so all you have to do is stamp, learn the techniques, assemble, and mail them to someone. See the supply list below to assemble these as shown, or create your own cards from the stamps you already own with the kit.
- Place a qualifying order ($45 retail or more) in my online store, use Host Code N7CAETRW to get the class packet mailed for free.
- If you order product valued $100 or more, I will send you a pack of embellishments as a gift.
Recommended supplies to assemble these projects as shown with the packets:
- Flowering Tulips Photopolymer stamp set
- Poppy Parade Classic Ink Pad
- Evening Evergreen Classic Ink Pad
- Pale Papaya Classic Ink Pad
- Mango Melody Classic Ink Pad
- Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush
Prefer to get the bundle? Here is the link: Flowering Tulips Bundle
You will also need a basic tool kit with adhesives, Take Your Pick Tool or similar, and scissors. There is no problem for you to substitute stamp set, inks or tools, it is your choice, I am sure you will make it work without problem.
Shop now using Host Code N7CAETRW
Register For This Event