Saturday 31 March 2018, 09:00am - 08:00pm
This local Creative Retreat might be the answer for you to getting some serious crafting time without having to commit to an entire weekend away from home!
Consider attending this event where you will have plenty of dedicated crafting time to work on any of your crafty projects (quilting, memory keeping, card making, and painting – whatever you like!)
What is included in this one-day event?
- Lunch and dinner – mostly homemade and delicious
- Snacks and drinks (tea, coffee, water)
- Make & Take project
- $50 treat bag and a few surprises throughout the day
- Your own dedicated crafting space
- Access to all my stamps, punches, Big Shot dies and inks
- Optional mini-class available at additional fee.
How much: Receive all this for just $85
A $50 non-refundable deposit is due at time of registration, with the balance due February 28th.
NOTE: This event is open to anyone who loves to craft and will be held at my studio in Upper Tantallon.