So let's recap - For only $135:
· You decide! Choose up to $165 of any Stampin' Up! products of your choice for your kit. Choose from current catalogues, bundles, and Clearance Rack.
· Two additional stamp sets! Only during Sale-a-Bration, choose Two Additional Sets! Any stamp set, any price!
· 20% discount! Enjoy a minimum of a 20% demonstrator discount every day.
· Free Shipping! The starter kit ships FREE for another 10% savings.
· No risk! You'll have through the end of your first full quarter to "test drive" demonstrator discounts and benefits.
· No penalty! If you reach $400 in sales by the end of your first full quarter, you automatically remain active for another quarter. If you don't reach $400 in sales, you can "drop" with no penalty, and you keep everything from your Starter Kit.
· No catch! There's no obligation to hold workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit.
Find our More | Starter Kit
Do you wish you could go away to work on your own creative projects?
Are you looking for focused and designated creative time?
Maybe you are not able to go away for an entire weekend due to other commitments.
This local Creative Retreat might be the answer for you to getting some serious crafting time without having to commit to an entire weekend away from home!
Consider attending this event where you will have plenty of dedicated crafting time to work on any of your crafty projects (quilting, memory keeping, card making, and painting – whatever you like!)
What is included in this one-day event?
- Lunch and dinner – mostly homemade and delicious
- Snacks and drinks (tea, coffee, water)
- Make & Take project
- $50 treat bag and a few surprises throughout the day
- Your own dedicated crafting space
- Access to all my stamps, punches, Big Shot dies and inks
- Optional mini-class available at additional fee.
Receive all this for just $85 and still be able to sleep in your own bed.
A $50 non-refundable deposit is due at time of registration, with the balance due 1 month prior to the event.
NOTE: This event is open to anyone who loves to craft and will be held at my studio in Upper Tantallon.
Next Creative Retreat:
March 31st, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (Reservation is OPEN NOW, full payment due by February 28th)
Future Creative Retreat dates:
May 5th, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
Oct 20th – 21st – two day event – more info to be posted in near future
It is my passion to spoil my customers! I can hardly wait to see you all at one of my events.
Be happy, and create & stamp a little.
Supply List for card on left of this picture:
Stamps: Heartfelt Blooms SAB 2018
Paper: Dapper Denim, Very Vanilla, Eastern Palace Specialty DSP, Gold Foil sheet
Ink: Dapper Denim
Embellishments: Gold Metallic Thread, Glitter Enamel Dots, Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers
Adhesives: Stampin’ Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Fast Fuse
Dapper Denim – 11”x 4 ¼”scored at 5 ½”
Very Vanilla – 5 ¼”x4” for inside; 4 5/8” x 3 3/8’ for front panel
Gold Foil – 4 ¾””x 3 ½”
Eastern Palace Specialty DSP – 5 ¼””x 4”
Fold card base along score line
Adhere DSP to front
For inside layer: Stamp sentiment onto the larger piece of Very Vanilla, embellish with Gold Vinyl Sticker strip and attach to the inside of the card
Stamp the flower image onto the smaller piece of Very Vanilla, adhere it to the gold foil, wrap Gold Metallic Thread around the bottom part of the mat, adhere to back with Glue Dots.
Gather the tread in the center, secure with one Glue Dot and cover glue dot with Enamel Dot
Mount to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals
Order your supplies for this card and get the Heartfelt Blooms stamp set FREE as your Sale-a-Bration choice.
144148 Eastern Palace Cardstock Pack
144147 Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper
144150 Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers
132622 Gold Foil Sheets
101650 Very Vanilla 8 1/2" x 11" Cardstock
144200 Glitter Enamel Dots
138401 Gold Metallic Thread
REMINDER: Use my January Host Code KMDQ7XUR for your Online Order, and don't forget my SAB Incentives, I'd love to treat and surprise you at the end of March.
Enjoy your day, and don't forget to create and stamp a little ....
TAKE ME BACK TO THE TOP