It's time to welcome a whole new world of colourful creativity to the Stampin' Up! family! Stampin' Blends are here and I am thrilled. I just know you are going to love these alcohol markers. They offer artist-quality, coordination with Stampin' Up! colours, and the simplicity of pre-coordinated light & dark colour pairs.
With 12 exclusive Stampin' Up! colours, plus two skin tones and the magical Color Lifter you'll have everything you need to discover a whole new love for colouring and blending. Best of all - you can achieve beautiful artist-quality results with just a bit of practice, no art degree required.
To make it even easier to start getting creative with Stampin' Blends, we have a limited-time 16-card project kit and stamp set with beautiful line-art images. I just know the Color Me Happy Project Kit is going to be a huge hit, so don't wait and miss out since they are only available while supplies last.
COLOR ME HAPPY STAMP SET & PROJECT KIT
New to Blending?
Order your Color Me Happy Project kit and matching stamp set and get the colourful fun started now!
Be happy, and create and stamp a little ....
So let's recap - For only $135:
· You decide! Choose up to $165 of any Stampin' Up! products of your choice for your kit. Choose from current catalogues, bundles, and Clearance Rack.
· Two additional stamp sets! Only during Sale-a-Bration, choose Two Additional Sets! Any stamp set, any price!
· 20% discount! Enjoy a minimum of a 20% demonstrator discount every day.
· Free Shipping! The starter kit ships FREE for another 10% savings.
· No risk! You'll have through the end of your first full quarter to "test drive" demonstrator discounts and benefits.
· No penalty! If you reach $400 in sales by the end of your first full quarter, you automatically remain active for another quarter. If you don't reach $400 in sales, you can "drop" with no penalty, and you keep everything from your Starter Kit.
· No catch! There's no obligation to hold workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit.
Find our More | Starter Kit
Do you wish you could go away to work on your own creative projects?
Are you looking for focused and designated creative time?
Maybe you are not able to go away for an entire weekend due to other commitments.
This local Creative Retreat might be the answer for you to getting some serious crafting time without having to commit to an entire weekend away from home!
Consider attending this event where you will have plenty of dedicated crafting time to work on any of your crafty projects (quilting, memory keeping, card making, and painting – whatever you like!)
What is included in this one-day event?
- Lunch and dinner – mostly homemade and delicious
- Snacks and drinks (tea, coffee, water)
- Make & Take project
- $50 treat bag and a few surprises throughout the day
- Your own dedicated crafting space
- Access to all my stamps, punches, Big Shot dies and inks
- Optional mini-class available at additional fee.
Receive all this for just $85 and still be able to sleep in your own bed.
A $50 non-refundable deposit is due at time of registration, with the balance due 1 month prior to the event.
NOTE: This event is open to anyone who loves to craft and will be held at my studio in Upper Tantallon.
Next Creative Retreat:
March 31st, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (Reservation is OPEN NOW, full payment due by February 28th)
Future Creative Retreat dates:
May 5th, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
Oct 20th – 21st – two day event – more info to be posted in near future
It is my passion to spoil my customers! I can hardly wait to see you all at one of my events.
Be happy, and create & stamp a little.
TAKE ME BACK TO THE TOP