We hope you’re ready for a ray of sunshine in your life, because the Everything Is Rosy Product Medley is here! This exclusive, limited-time collection of coordinating, petal-packed products has everything an avid crafter needs to let creativity bloom.
Everything is Rosy photopolymer stamp set included - ENGLISH or FRENCH
The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley is a new (and fabulous!) product offering,
filled to the brim with cute, coordinating products to provide you with endless creative possibilities.
The Product Medley will be available for a limited time (1 to 31 May) AND while supplies last.
Happy mail is on the way to customers who placed an order with me in March. They all receive the full card kit, including measurements and tutorial to re-create this card.
For anyone who'd like to give it a try, here is the supply list and instructions.
Supply List: Stamps: 146667 – Itty Bitty Greetings; Paper: Blueberry Bushel, Pineapple Punch, Whisper White, Gold Glimmer Paper; Ink: Blueberry Bushel; Tools: Daisy punch, ½” circle punch, Stampin’ Trimmer, Big Shot, Layered Leaves Embossing Folder; Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
- SCORE Blueberry Bushel cardstock at 5 ½”, fold and burnish on score line.
- EMBOSS Pineapple Punch mat with Layered Leaves Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- PUNCH OUT two daisies and attach off-set with Mini Glue Dots, add Gold Glimmer Paper circle to center
- STAMP message in Blueberry Bushel ink, make sure to leave room for the daisy
- ADHERE Whisper White strip with words to Blueberry Bushel strip, then glue to front of embossed mat.
- MOUNT mat to card front with Dimensionals, attach the daisy with Dimensional as well
- STAMP a message of your choice on the inside mat, adhere it and another easy card is DONE!
Mark your calendars, join us when we kick-start the Holiday crafting season in great style.
Preparations have started, we have lots of plans and ideas for our “Festive“ event.
Stay tuned for more info!
Wishing you a good day, hope you find time to create and stamp a little....
TAKE ME BACK TO THE TOP