I love to make people feel good and happy about their accomplishments, big or small, and I can never get enough of the smiles and pride I see on my customers' faces when they look at a finished project.
I thought it would be fun to explore the world of creativity available in the new catalogue with a tutorial featuring the World of Good Suite which is packed with rich colours, tons of texture, and old world charm. This card features several of the new In-Colors and is a great birthday or Father's Day card for the guys in your life. From masculine cards to travel memories this suite is sure to bring you lots of crafting adventures!
WORLD OF GOOD MASCULINE CARD
This card features the World of Good suite. This suite is packed with rich colours, tons of texture, and old world charm. From masculine cards to travel memories this suite is sure to bring you lots of crafting adventures!
The Good World Suite features Cinnamon Cider, #3 of 2020-2022 In-Colors I am showing you in my tutorials. As you can see, it pairs well with black and Brass Foil.
1. Cut, Score, StampCut Misty Moonlight cardstock to 5-1/2" x 8-1/2". Score at 4-1/4" along 8-1/2" side. Cut World of Good paper to 3-1/2" x 2". Cut Very Vanilla cardstock to 4" x 5-1/4". Ink compass image with Crumb Cake ink. Stamp on Very Vanilla layer and then on patterned paper without re-inking.
2. Add LayersCut Early Espresso cardstock to 4" x 5-1/4". Cut World of Good paper to 3-3/4" x 5". Cut 1-1/2" x 5" strip from World of Good Paper. Punch bottom with Triple Banner Punch. Adhere layers, banner, and stamped patterned paper to card front. Adhere stamped Very Vanilla layer inside card
3. Die CutUse the World Map Dies to die cut the following. Cut scrap Misty Moonlight with the circle. Cut a globe from scrap Brass Foil. Cut the tall globe stand from scrap Early Espresso cardstock.
4. Adhere Die CutsUse Multipurpose Liquid Glue or Fine-Tip Glue Pen to add a very small amount of glue to the back of the foil globe. Adhere to Misty Moonlight circle. Add very small dots of liquid glue to the horizontal bar at the top of the globe stand and adhere carefully to the globe. Allow glue to dry.
5. Pick A PunchTo centre a greeting evenly in the Pick a Label Punch you can measure the greeting, plus the space you want on each edge, and add 1/4". Then stamp greeting in the centre of the strip and punch each edge. Or get a really well centred greeting without measuring, by following these next steps.
Cut a strip of Very Vanilla cardstock to 1/2" x 3-1/2". Slide one end into the narrowest groove of the square-tipped punch and punch.